Spend your days on our awesome boats only doing the activities you want. Live in an upscale cabin with other campers your age. Eat your meals on the beach by the water. Hang out the whole time with other guys and girls who share your interests. Water Monkey is the summer camp you have been looking for.
Water monkey goals
- Have an EPIC, fun time.
- Push yourself and your peers to go bigger, try harder and branch out with new tricks and activities.
- Make the most of each day (while here at Water Monkey or elsewhere in life).
- Form new and lasting friendships with fellow campers at Water Monkey.
(Not so) typical day
7:00-7:15AM - Wake up time for everyone
7:15-7:45AM - Breakfast
8:00AM-12:00PM - Morning boat sets
12:00-2:00PM - Lunch and chill
2:00-5:45PM - Afternoon boat sets
6:00-7:00PM - Dinner
7:00-10:00PM - Evening Activities
10:00-10:30PM - Ready for sleep and lights out
WHAT MAKES A GOOD WATER MONKEY?
An ideal Water Monkey is anyone between 10 and 17 who:
- Loves watersports (especially wakeboarding, wakesurfing, wake skating, and waterskiing)
- Is of any watersports ability, absolute beginner to seasoned veteran
- Wants unlimited access to coaches in order to improve technique and increase ability
- Likes the idea of spending one week with a group of like-minded young adults
- Is seeking an alternative to the traditional overnight camp
- Is excited for some independence.