What Makes Us Different?
- Water Monkey is an overnight camp that provides a laid-back, no-pressure, safe environment for its campers where they will be encouraged to try new things, improve their skills and grow as individuals.
Our super small size (maximum of 20 campers per week) allows us to provide unrivaled care and supervision, customizing the experience for every camper and every group as a whole.
Beginners are welcome! One of the biggest concerns of new campers (or their parents) is that they will not be 'good enough' at our sports to attend. It does not matter at all what skill level a camper is when they arrive...all we care about is that they want to learn, improve and have fun on the lake!
Our staff, equipment and facilities are all top notch. Staff members go through background checks, interviews and training before being permitted to work at camp. Equipment provided to campers is brand new each season. Facilities are pristine and ideally located on the lake.
Water Monkey's one-week sessions are great for first time overnight campers and provide the flexibility for families looking to fit an amazing camp into their summer plans.
WHERE CAMPERS LIVE
Campers and staff live in cabins on our private lakefront property on the shores of Merrymeeting Lake. Each cabin has either two or three bedrooms with bunks for the campers, a full bathroom, and a lounge. Cabins are designated for either guys or girls and our counselors live there as well to provide around the clock supervision. We also have a clubhouse for group chill time, a multi-purpose field, and an awesome beach.
There is no getting around the fact that you can make or break your day based on the food you eat. Mealtimes at Water Monkey are relaxed and fun, just like the rest of the day. We create a menu for the week which includes a variety of well balanced dishes with inspirations from all over the world.
Is your child a picky eater, a vegetarian, or do they have food allergies? Not an issue; we can cater to your needs as long as you let us know so don't be shy.
HOW TO ENROLL
- Pick out the week(s) that fits your summer schedule
- Download, Print, and Fill Out the Enrollment Form
- Make a deposit check out to: Water Monkey Camp, LLC for $600 per week
- Mail the deposit check and enrollment form to:
Water Monkey Camp, 1465 Hooksett Road #385, Hooksett, NH 03106
- We will send an e-mail confirmation of your camp enrollment and you are all set!
Need us to mail you an enrollment form? No problem! Just e-mail Evan and ask!