A summer at Water Monkey Camp could just be the best job you will ever have. This is a unique place where we work together as a team to create the ultimate watersports summer camp for teens.
We are always looking for the best, most outgoing, fun, and interesting people to hire so feel free to apply if you think you would be a good match!
- Generous pay based on experience, certifications, and seniority
- Room and board (gourmet food cooked on site by our private chef)
- Free wakeboarding / wakesurfing / waterskiing behind our boats
- You get paid to have fun in the sun on a pristine lake!
- Watersports Coach
- Boat Driver (pending passing NH Commercial License Test)
- Cabin Counselor
- Other as directed
- Must be at least 18 years old; preferably finished at least one year of college
- Experience teaching or coaching watersports or other sports preferred
- Experience competing in wakeboarding / wakesurfing / waterskiing is a plus
- Lifeguard Certification is a plus
- Must submit to a criminal background check and have a clean record
- Need to be available from the middle of June through the middle of August